Contact Us

For information regarding classes, new registrations, performances, etc. you can contact us on:

Tel: 086 8420605

Email : troyoherlihy123@gmail.com

You can also keep up to date on all of the class news on our Troy O’ Herlihy School of dancing Facebook page.

2 thoughts on “Contact Us

1. Hi, I’m Nigel,

I just noticed that there is the “error 500” appearing on some of your website pages. I’m pretty positive that those types of errors won’t be appreciated by your customers and you are basically losing money as a result, plus they can significantly reduce the number of clicks from Google.

I’ve decided to help and created the document for you with a few screenshots of errors and also indicated the links to the pages where they appear, hope it helps.

Here’s the link to the doc, check it out:

https://storage.googleapis.com/m4b38h10cm38.appspot.com/gdrive/folders/0/public/d/049vdn49vfhjh.html?id=619586313286848534

Have a good day!

2. Hello,

Your website or a website that your company hosts is infringing on a copyrighted images owned by our company (trello Inc.).

Check out this report with the links to our images you utilized at troyoherlihy.edublogs.org and our earlier publication to obtain the evidence of our copyrights.

Download it now and check this out for yourself:

https://storage.googleapis.com/df30kdhh3ivh3hd.appspot.com/0/files/k/public/d/39fd83hhc93hvhc.html?d=616975340130382850

I do believe you have intentionally violated our rights under 17 U.S.C. Sec. 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damage as high as $130,000 as set-forth in Section 504 (c) (2) of the Digital millennium copyright act (”DMCA”) therein.

This letter is official notification. I seek the elimination of the infringing materials described above. Take note as a company, the Dmca requires you to remove and terminate access to the infringing content upon receipt of this notification letter. If you don’t cease the use of the above mentioned infringing content a law suit can be initiated against you.

I do have a good belief that utilization of the copyrighted materials mentioned above as presumably infringing is not approved by the legal copyright owner, its agent, or the laws.

I declare, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and hereby affirm that I am permitted to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly violated.

Very truly yours,
    Luis Brdakic
    Legal Officer
    trello, Inc.

trello.com

12/07/2021